Welcome to Four Mile Cove
As an Executive Director and a Nurse, Ryan has been with Keystone since 2015 and has had the success of supporting residents, families, and their loved ones through challenging life changing experiences. “I am excited to bring Keystone Place to the Cape and continue to work at advocating for resident’s independence and quality of life. Our community is not only a resource to many but most importantly it is home.”
Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care
“Imagine a senior living community where people are encouraged to express their unique personality and talents to continue making meaningful contributions to their friends, family and community.”
- No large entrance fee, buy-in or long-term commitment
- Apartment-style living with access to convenient services, including chef-prepared meals, housekeeping, scheduled transportation, personal care assistance, medication management, life enrichment programming, and so much more
- Sensible, straightforward assisted living pricing with more inclusive services versus other area communities with complex and costly tiered fee structures featuring 6 to 9 levels of care/service
- Purpose-built, secure memory care neighborhood carefully designed to meet the unique needs of residents with Alzheimer’s or dementia
- Some of the area’s largest studio, one, and two bedroom/two bathroom apartment homes
- Resident-driven Life Enrichment Program supports over 150 purposeful activities each month, which provide endless opportunities for residents to engage, explore, and maximize personal wellness
- More amenity space for resident use than traditional senior living communities, including a fitness center, pub, theater, multi-purpose activity rooms, private dining room, beauty salon/barber shop, and more
- As a mid-size, privately-owned senior living company with lower overhead costs compared to large and publicly-traded companies, we pass on the savings in the form of highly competitive rental rates
Our CommunityA central element of Keystone Senior is in our commitment to engage the interests, needs, wants and dreams of our residents which leads to experiencing an elevated life in seven key areas:
- Emotional: humor, celebrations, music and the friendships that are developed.
- Environmental: Miles of walking paths, a nurturing and relaxing park-like courtyard.
- Intellectual: lectures, brain fitness, cultural events, book clubs.
- Physical: Fitness programs, nutrition, rest and self-care.
- Vocational: Hobbies, involvement with charities, volunteering.
- Social: conversation over meals, happy hour, lunch and dinner outing.
- Spiritual: Faith-based programs, yoga, tai chi, church services.
Your Happiness is our Guarantee
We recognize that making a change in where you live is hard.
What if I don’t like the food?
What if I don’t like the other people that live there?
What if I don’t like the people that work there?
With Keystone Place at Four Mile Cove’s Happiness
Guarantee, you can feel confident in your choice.
In the event you are not fully satisfied with Keystone Place at Four Mile Cove in the first 30 days of residency, we will refund your money and PAY YOU up to $1,000 towards the cost of relocation. *
Founders Club Membership Package
The first 25 parties to reserve a Keystone Place at Four Mile Cove apartment home and move-in/take financial responsibility for their apartment within the first 45 days of opening will receive the following package of exclusive benefits:
- The Community Fee of $2,500 will be waived
- Special Founders Club Member plaque
- Founders Club Member welcome dinner
- Gourmet housewarming gift basket
- 5 complimentary beauty/barber salon certificates
- 10 complimentary meal vouchers (can be used for guests)
Join Us For A Complimentary Information Session
Evaluating Independent Living Retirement Options
Each session is designed to answer your questions about everything from the variety of available retirement living options to how to determine the right fit.
Topics to be covered:
- A guide to evaluating retirement living options
- The major health and wellness benefits of retirement community living
- The cost of living in a retirement community and how it compares to living in your current home
Get In Touch
Leave your name and email below along with what you are looking for and we will get back to you.
Or you can call us at 239-677-3969.
Inquirer consents that Keystone Place at Four Mile Cove may communicate via phone, postal mail, email and/or fax. Communications may include information regarding Keystone Place at Four Mile Cove residences and services, billing-related notices, notices required by law and Keystone Place at Four Mile Cove news. If Inquirer wishes to opt out of solicitation communications, Keystone Place at Four Mile Cove will comply with all applicable law. Keystone Place at Four Mile Cove does not sell or provide to any third party any Inquirer information.